Saturday 1 June 2013

Trip down memory lane ...

Hey y'all. Bit of a cold, windy, rainy first day of Winter aye?

I had no intention on leaving the house today so I decided to stay in my pyjamas and dig through some old photos. Looking through old photographs always makes me feel nostalgic. I miss the days where the only worry I had was waking up in time to watch Sailor Moon and Rug Rats in the morning, no bills to pay and no pressure with university and work. Guess that's just a part of growing up.

I always have a good laugh when looking at old photos. Love seeing how much you've changed over the years, those old haircuts that make you cringe and some trendy 90's outfits. Definitely found some pics that I'd like to burn before my parents bring them out to embarrass me on my 21st next year haha










No comments:

Post a Comment