Saturday 13 April 2013

Sea World!

Aloha! <3

Yesterday I took four of my younger siblings to Sea World on the Gold Coast. Noah, another one of my younger siblings, has been in hospital for the past couple of days getting injections in his legs to help him walk more comfortably. Those who read my 'hope bracelet' post would know why he needs them. Anyway my other younger siblings have been sitting at home bored out of their minds for the last few days and since the holidays end on Monday and they all go back to school, I thought I'd be a lovely sister and take them to Sea World ;)

It was the first time I'd even driven to the Gold Coast with no parents telling me which way to go but we made it there with no GPS and didn't even get lost. Since it's an hour and a half drive from where we live, I was pretty proud!

We spent the day looking at all the animals, watching the dolphin, seal and jet-ski shows, visiting dinosaur island and going on rides. It was a really enjoyable day!





Below is a quick film of compiled photos and videos (pretty dodgy but whatevs).



:) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment