In my last post one of the facts about myself was that I am a bit of a concert whore.
So recently I was looking through all my old concert tickets and realised how crazy my obsession was. Altogether I have been to 16 concerts costing a total of $1556. I also still have two other concerts I'm going to later in the year which are P!nk and One Direction (where Harry Styles and I will make eye contact and it will be love at first sight). Somebody send me to concert rehab please!
I've been obsessed with concerts ever since my first one back in 2009 which was Britney Spears. (I was totally heartbroken when I found out she lip synced the whole gig though #wahhh) My favourite concert I have been to was my most recent one, Ed Sheeran. He is the most talented musician ever, he actually sounds better live than he does on his records. You can tell music is everything to him.
Tragically I'm one of those girls who dances around their room to singers/bands so when my favourites come to Brisbane I obviously jump at the chance of seeing them. There's literally nothing better than seeing your favourite singers perform live.
Here are some really bad quality photos of the concerts I've been to:
Top to bottom:
- Britney Spears with opening act DJ Havana Brown
- Taylor Swift with opening act Gloriana
- Lady Gaga with opening act Semi Precious Weapons
- Jason Derulo with opening act Trinity
- Usher with opening acts The Potbellez and Trey Songz
- Justin Bieber with opening act Dash & Will
- Chris Brown with opening acts DJ Havana Brown, Jessica Mauboy, Stan Walker and Justice Crew
- Supafest music festival. Artist include Snoop Dogg, Nelly, Taio Cruz, Busta Rhymes, T-Pain, Game, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Bow Wow and New Boyz
- Eminem with opening act Lil Wayne and Hilltop Hoods
- Nicki Minaj with opening act Stan Walker
- Hot Chelle Rae with opening acts Cher Lloyd and 5 Seconds of Summer
- 5 Seconds of Summer. Saw twice at their own concert and at HCR
- Reece Mastin with opening act Justice Crew and the Janoskians
- All Time Low with opening acts The Polar Bear Club and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
- Ed Sheeran with opening acts Passenger and Gabrielle Aplin
Peace out xx
Oh btw Rihanna has recently announced that she will be touring Australia later on this year so I am considering buying tickets to see her too. hahaha
To go or not to go? That is the question
UPDATE: Rihanna is a no go, but in the last week I have bought Olly Murs and Bruno Mars tickets. HELP! haha